Monday, December 12, 2011

Downloads

Here is where you can find links to downloads for items relevant to my stories. Houses, sims, and possibly pets may show up here for sharing. If you have any requests for specific things, let me know here. For a list of credits/CC used for each sim, please see the Resources & WCIF page.

NOTE: Most of my uploads contain CC and/or store items. I do attempt to make the upload version user-friendly, however; if you do not want the CC in your game, I encourage you to use Delphy's Custard on the file before installing them.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 Sims are in .sim format. They must be placed in your Saved Sims folder and are found in the bin inside CAS.
 


No Lots available for download at this time.

No Pets available for download at this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment